THIS MONTH'S INTERNET SPECIAL:
Get your vents cleaned for $20.00 per vent.
Offer does not include Antimicrobial Treatment
At UCC, we offer a thorough 6-step cleaning that comes backed by our unbeatable 2-year Antimicrobial Guarantee. A thorough air duct cleaning is important because many of the products we use every day contribute to air pollution in our homes, getting trapped in the duct work as we cook, heat, and cool our homes.
The American Lung Association recommends regular cleaning and disinfecting of all ventilating, heating and cooling systems. This includes humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filters, air circulation blowers and air ducts. The UCC Air Duct Cleaning process.
UCC's non-allergenic antimicrobial treatment rids your ventilation systems of allergy-causing agents and also does the following:
1. Eliminates most odors
2. Lessens the amount of dust in your home
3. Rids your air ducts of mold, mildew and bacteria
4. Increases the efficiency of air conditioning units
5. Lowers energy costs and saves on future repairs
Each Full-Service UCC Air Duct Treatment Includes:
1. Cleaning the unit, squirrel cage, fan, and all the air handling components in the furnace.
2. Removing hand washing vent covers, and application of UCC's antimicrobial treatment.
3. Vacuuming individual ducts to remove dust, ash and other debris.
4. Applying antimicrobial throughout the system to disinfect the area.
5. Cleaning the surrounding vent areas.
6. Cleaning and replacing your filter or installing your new filter.
2- Year Air Duct Guarantee
UCC'S antimicrobial treatment prevents the regrowth of mold and mildew in your ventilation system for 2 years - or we reapply it at no charge!
At your request UCC will reapply our antimicrobial treatment for free if you have re-growth of any mold or mildew in your ventilation system anytime within 2 full years after your initial cleaning.
Q: How often should air ducts be cleaned?
A: The American Lung Association recommends regular cleaning and disinfecting of every part of a ventilating, heating or cooling system. This includes humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filters, air circulation blowers and air ducts. Regular cleaning will not only eliminate certain health risks, it can increase the efficiency of air conditioning units by 30%.
Q: How often do air ducts get dirty?
A: Your central heating and air conditioning system provides an ideal environment for the growth of mold, dust and mildew. As these air contaminants collect on the motor and fan, they are redistributed throughout your home, directly affecting the air you breathe.
Q: What health problems can dirty air ducts cause?
A: Air contaminants can aggravate allergies and hay fever, and perpetuate asthma attacks. On average we spend about 90% of our time indoors. Children, pregnant women and the elderly who spend most of their time at home are especially susceptible to such risks.